Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 June 2011

BBC Want grandparents stories. We cover all of Teesside, County Durham and North Yorkshire

Thank you for your time on the phone there.
 
My name is Amy Lea and I am from BBC Tees.
 
We cover all of Teesside, County Durham and North Yorkshire and we are looking to highlight the issue of grandparents denied access (or given limited access) to their grandchildren.
 
We would really like to talk to a grandparent from our area who is having access issues and would be willing to share their story.

We can change names and protect identities - we just want to hear their battles and highlight this issue which I know many people feel strongly about.
 
Please feel free to email me on: amy.lea@bbc.co.uk or call me on 01642 340 660
 
Thank you
 
Amy.
 
 
 
Broadcasting House, Newport RoadMiddlesbrough TS1 5DG
TEL: 01642 340666

No comments:

Post a Comment