Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 November 2011

Welsh Ass. Debate on charter for grandchildren./

Grandparents Apart Wales is putting forward in a Short Debate in the National Assembly of Wales on the 23th November 2011 "A Charter for Grandchildren" and it will be led by the very able Conservative Assembly Member Mrs. Janet Finch-Saunders AM.
I sent the speech to Jimmy for him to read as I am so thankful that people such as you and Jimmy are there to support grandparents denied acess from their grandchildren.

My journey has been long but I have stuck with it, sometimes alone, but never without faith and with the knowledge that people like you Jimmy and others were there to help me should that be necessary.

So this breakthrough is a success for Grandparents Apart UK and I hope that we can look forward to better things in the future,

I look forward to this essential debate for the sake of children and families in general.

Cheers June you are simply something else!
Best wishes

Frank x

No comments:

Post a Comment