Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Give your story here.

Hello Jim
Good to talk to you earlier on.  As I explained, I'm writing a Grandparents' response to comments by David Norgrove as part of the Family Justice Review.  The piece is initially for SAGA Magazine.
He said that
"Grandparents could be extremely important in a child's life, but some made problems worse during divorces by demanding the right to have contact with the children"
I wonder if you have any Grandparents on your books who have lost access to their Grandchildren as a result of marital breakup, through not
 fault of their own who might be case studied for me??
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes

Christine Megson
Meganewswest
Meganewswest@aol.com
07966142530

1 comment:

  1. Wow it is awful when a grandparent or parent losses access to their family! I didn't have grandparents growing up. When I was 9 because all my grand parents were dead God gave me grand parents. They were are next store neighbors they became both of my mom and dads mom and dad. I felt blessed by them . It would be horrible to know you have a grand parent and not be able to be with them.

    ReplyDelete