Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 November 2011

BBC Want to talk to grandparents

PLEASE CONTACT ANNE-MARIE DIRECT.
Anne-Marie Bullock annemarie.bullock@bbc.co.uk to james, me

show details 15:40 (5 hours ago)

Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for taking the time to chat just now. As I mentioned I’m researching for the BBC Radio 4 series One to One in which guests presenters interview people on a subject of interest to them. Newspaper columnist Yasmin Alibhai Brown has expressed an interest in the Family Justice Review and looking at stories of how different relationships have been affected following a divorce or relationship breakdown. I’m looking to chat to grandparents who lost access to their grandchildren following the breakdown of their child’s relationship with their partner. I know this is a sensitive issue but wondered if you have people who’d be willing to speak to me on the phone – just for a research call at this stage – especially if their cases have since been resolved.

If you’re able to contact people you’ve helped to see if they’d be willing that would be great. You can contact me on the number below or on this email.
Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,

Anne-Marie Bullock
BBC Audio and Music Factual  Production
One to One BBC Radio 4.
Zone 9A, BBC Birmingham,
The Mailbox,
Birmingham, B1 1RF
0121 567 6736
annemarie.bullock@bbc.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. As Usual I wish you all of the luck in the world .to make your case for grand parents rights . You are a great man to work to change injustices good luck.

    ReplyDelete