Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2012

Plea to Grandparents about the Survey.

Dear Grandparents,

The Survey we are getting done could be the making of Grandparents Apart UK and for every grandparent who needs a bit of comfort and guidance not to mention the campaigning which has got us the Charter for Grandchildren.  This Survey could also be a double edge sword and could put an end to us if we do not get the replies back. It could discredit us if we don’t get replies. No government would listen to us and there would be no point in carrying on.

We have worked long and hard these past 12 years to reach where we are and it would be a shame to let it all go to waste..

Please fill the survey in as honestly as you can and get it back to us.

http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk/survey/survey.doc 

Jimmy.

Grandparents Apart UK

1 comment:

  1. I believe in what you are doing but I am lucky I see my grandkids when I can no problem but I do support your wanted to see yours and your right to see your grand children .

    ReplyDelete