Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 February 2012

Childrens-legal-right-to-see-both-parents-after-divorce

Dear Friends and Members

Obviously I am biased in my views for equal rights for everybody and by that  I mean the young, old, sick. and healthy irrespective of their race, religion or culture.
I have asked those in power to debate family issues with me but I never have that invitation accepted, while the other government charities that are funded by you the tax payer have.

Those of you who contacted me last week with jubilation at the government's stance that separated fathers would get access to their children, which I welcomed, will record that I was cautious in my congratulations of the government, and the reason for this is now apparent as today we have Mr David Norgrove being reported in the Telegraph as coming out against changes in the Family Law, which as it stands hurts people, destroys children's minds and frustrates their loved ones who are denied access to their grand/children at great human and monetary cost.

Please read this link and vote on the survey which is included in it.

I  am happy to say I am having more and more success from my blogs on Facebook as there is a lot of interest in what we are trying to achieve here in the UK which is the protection of children and their minds,

Should any of my friends have relations or friends here in Llandudno I would urge them to contact them to support my campaign for election to Local Government in this years Local Elections where Social Policy and the lack of justice to families is one of the fundamental core policies of my election manifesto.

I do appreciate you support and sincerely believe that change is coming. CHANGE in which we have all played such a vital part.

Best wishes

Frank

Grandparents Apart Wales, 14 Amalfi Court, Craig-y-Don Parade, Llandudno. LL30 1BH
Telephone No. 01492 874 395



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9059228/Childrens-legal-right-to-see-both-parents-after-divorce-criticised-by-family-justice-tsar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment